You're free to come and leave as you want. No obligations to stay the whole time, of course :)
The specific sessions will be determined during BarCamp, all based on who wants to give talks and what topics are of interest.
- 5:00-6:00 PM - Check-in and setup
- 6:00-7:00 PM - DINNER
- 7:00 PM - Kick things off with opening session
- 7:30-9:30 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 9:30 PM - BarCampGrandRapids3 party (sponsored by SageTech)
- 10:00 PM-whenever the next morning - Camping, all-night hacking, etc.
There will be plenty of room to crash on Friday night, so bring a sleeping bag. Better yet, bring a tent for the geek base camp.
- 9:00-10:00 AM - BREAKFAST
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 12:00-1:00 PM - LUNCH
- 1:00-2:00 PM - 5 min Lightning Talks
- 2:00-4:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 4:00-4:30 PM - Closing session
- 4:30-5:30 PM - Cleanup