|Who||Anyone in Grand Rapids, MI (and surrounding areas) who loves technology or design.|
|When||Friday evening, July 20 and Saturday, July 21. See the schedule for more information.|
|Where||Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI -- North Hall, 2nd Floor (see the map)|
|Cost||Free! But everyone is encouraged to present something and be involved, even if you're never given a talk before.|
Event tag: barcampgrandrapids2
- del.icio.us bookmarks
- blog posts
- flickr photos
- Joost Invites -> Contact anthony.m.oliver at gmail dot com
There will be plenty of room to crash on Friday night, so bring a sleeping bag. Better yet, bring a tent for the geek base camp.
You may be interested in subscribing to one of the two mailing lists:
- Grand Rapids Java Users Group
- Kyle Adams
- Dave Brondsema
If you'd like to sponsor BarCampGrandRapids2 in some way, please e-mail the hosts above.
A hearty thanks to these sponsors:
- Venue: Calvin College Computer Science department
- Party: Envoi Solutions
- T-shirts: Google
- Food: Gordon Food Service
This list is subject to change, and subject to time, audience and presenter interest.
- Programming Language demos, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Technology & Small Business
- eCommerce redux by JeffDeMaagd
- DesignEyeForTheItGuy by KyleAdams
- Laser fabrication & design by JeffDeMaagd
- Future of communication: facebook, sms, jabber, twitter, email? by Dave Brondsema
- Testing your web page with Selenium
- Discussion: offline web applications: Adobe AIR, Google Gears, Silverlight, etc
- IndustrialAutomationForTheComputerEnthusiast by MattMichielsen