Put links to your presentation files, etc here. (Wiki account required to edit). If you want to upload your files to this wiki, use the "Upload file" link in the bottom left.
- Designing Application Protocols for TCP/IP, by Stephen Cleary.
- Lua: A Lightweight, Portable, Dynamic Scripting Language, by Scott Vokes.
- The State of SourceForge, by Kyle Adams and Dave Brondsema.
- Intro to Python, by Dave Brondsema.
- How To Make Beer, by Matt Michielsen
- Continuous Integration, by Aaron Day.
- Android presentation by Jon Roshko, Calvin College student.
- Outsourcing: Common Mistakes and Simple Solutions by Nate Dykens
- Parsing Recurring Time Patterns in Natural Language by Daniel Parker
- Fuzzy String Matching by Daniel Parker
- An Overview of Haskell, by Job Vranish
- Business Law Bootcamp by Stephanie L. Stenberg, Attorney at Rhoades McKee, P.C.
- Intro to Processing by Chase Bolen